Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Why I haven't blogged lately

Ok so it isn't that I am lazy, contrary to some of my friends' beliefs (uh hum...Ashleigh), it's just that I am having hardware issues.  All my pictures are on my external hard drive and my PC (I hate them and will never own one again), all of a sudden, won't recognize it.  So, I can't get to my pictures, and therefore can't blog.  I'm working on it, but I keep getting supper frustrated.  I'm usually pretty tech savvy and I just can't get it to work. ahhhhh!  Sorry.  Hopefully I will figure out a solution soon.

2 comments:

Team Gourley said...

uh huh. likely story. riiiight.

miss seeing your face. well, not really YOUR face. miss seeing Noah's face. his face is cuter.

fix the problem soon. i neeeeeed youuuu! :)

The Muns Family said...

It's the only story I have...I guess I could make something up. Aliens maybe????

Post a Comment