Sunday, June 26, 2011

San Diego Trip: Family & Seaport Village

I was really excited to get together with my cousin Morgan and her three beautiful kids and my cousin John.  I hadn't seen them in forever and they had never met Noah, so that was fun.  The kids had a blast chasing seagulls around and running in circles.  It was so nice seeing them and we are looking forward to seeing them next time we visit San Diego.



Handsome Luca (middle)



Adorable Nico



Beautiful Camila




**************************

We also visited a favorite place of mine, Seaport Village.  Some of the highlights included the merry-go-round and the animal trainer that had all sorts of animals for Noah to pet.  He wasn't thrilled with the iguanas (odd given his obsession with dinosaurs and lizards, I know), but loved the birds and bunnies.









Yup.  I'm the parent who encouraged her son to feed the pigeons even though the sign clearly said not to.  Like those pigeons are going to starve because one day no one will be around to feed them...those birds are going to die full and happy.  Right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment