Sunday, June 26, 2011

San Diego Trip: Sea World

Noah hadn't been to Sea World since he was about 18 months old and I don't think he really remembered it.  We were so lucky; the weather was perfect (although a little warm sitting in the stands for the shows), and the crowd wasn't bad at all.  The park wasn't on summer hours yet so we didn't get to do everything that we had planned to but still had a great time.  Noah's been talking about whales and sharks ever since.

Noah kept talking about how excited he was to see the alligator at Sea World.  I didn't have the heart to tell him that there wasn't an alligator there.  Thankfully I didn't have to.  Yea for Sea World and their plethora of animals!












Best bubble gun ever.


And yes we did leave with a giant shark and a hat that he is now obsessed with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment