Thursday, August 4, 2011

He can swim! **most of the time**

I hadn't attended Noah's swim lessons for about 4 weeks because the time of his class changed from 7:30 to 6:30 and so I was staying home and making dinner while David took him.  I went last week and was brought to tears (yeah I'm a sap) because, after almost a year of lessons (on and off), he can finally swim by himself!  I was starting to question whether the lessons were working for him, but after last week and this week of watching him swim unassisted face down then flip onto his back then flip back over and do that all the way across the pool, I am 85% confident that he would be able to swim to the side of a pool if he fell in.  And that was the main goal of the lessons.  I was also excited because his underwater picture turned out so cute!






1 comments:

Team Gourley said...

That is AWESOME! Go Noah! And that is a great underwater picture. Usually they turn out weird with lots of bubbles, but that one's perfect! Love it!

Post a Comment