Noah was particularly excited to go to Utah this summer. For two weeks I heard "Mommy, I go to mountain house" over and over and over again. It was a long two weeks. This year David's brother and his kids were there which was nice because Noah loves the kids and they really enjoy playing with him too.
I'm not sure I have ever seen a more beautiful place than southern Utah. I have so many pictures to share (sorry), but these are just a fraction of the ones we took.
The animal life is amazing.
This little one was one of two twins, and I was literally 3 feet away from it. It was so sweet laying there so still just like its mama told it to.
Utah has some of the most amazing moths I have ever seen. Some of them are the size of small birds. This beauty was at least 5" across.
Our nightly visitor--one of four. He was so mellow; I was about 10' away from him when I took this.
The scenery and plant life is magnificent.
Oh wait...wrong scenery.
And of course Noah loved playing with his cousins and other family members.
David turned 40 while we were there and we celebrated by going to town for dinner.
Gianna
and Joey
A lot of rocks were thrown. In fact all Noah wanted to do is throw rocks in the stream. He would even shut off the quads while going down the road when we went past the part of the stream that went under the road. He was forcing us to stop and throw rocks...how do you say "no" to that?
And then there was just Noah being silly old Noah.
Now I just get to hear "Mommy I go to mountain house" for the next 365 days. AWESOME.



0 comments:
Post a Comment