Monday, July 18, 2011

Father's Day in Flagstaff

David was out of town on Father's Day and my parents had taken a quick trip to Flagstaff so Noah and I decided to drive up and spend a couple of days with my folks.  Noah spent a lot of time exploring, but most of all he played with his new bubble gun.  Good times.




He did, at one point, make it to the top of this hill without us knowing it.  



He was so proud of himself, until he couldn't figure out how to get down.  Papa to the rescue.



 As we were packing up to leave I saw a couple riding their horses down the road and I carried Noah out to see them.  He had never been around horses and I figured he would be afraid of such large animals.  I.was.wrong.  He charmed his way into getting a ride on not one, but both horses.  Do I see horses in our future...I sure hope so!



Before these nice people left Noah was saying, "You come back. I do again."  He is so silly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment