Monday, August 30, 2010

Indonesian Style

I have been working on converting my family room from a dark hole to a lighter beachy feel.  In the process I refinished the painting that I blogged about earlier.  After doing that I was faced with the problem of trying to find pillows and table runners to match the fabric I used.  I looked and looked but could never find anything I liked.  Finally, I decided to search Etsy, and sure enough I found a girl who made great embroidery pillow covers, runners and much more.  I highly recommend her if you are looking for something unique and/or custom.  Check her Etsy shop out here.   She worked for months (since March) creating and re-creating the perfect design for me, until I was confident that it was right.  She was so patient and so willing to help.  I can't say enough about her.   After many months, and the long trip from Indonesia (oh yeah, did I mention that was were she was located!), my items finally arrived and I couldn't be happier.  Well worth the wait.





2 comments:

Erin (Just call me Mayhem) said...

I love it, but please center your picture over the couch...it's driving me nuts! :)

The Muns Family said...

I will when we repaint...the hooks are really anchored to the wall.

Post a Comment