Yeah only it is just black and white. Funny thing is that I got it LAST year at the end of the season. It was strange to me that they had it because it wasn't the same as Carter's. They only had like three so I bought it in a 3T for this summer. It is kind of big but still really cute on him.
We have been married since 2005. In 2007 we welcomed Noah into our lives, and recently our new little one, Asher, joined us. Life is crazy but we wouldn't have it any other way. Welcome to our poorly updated blog.
2 comments:
Isn't that the shirt from Children's Place that I had last year? Is that this year's version. I need it!
P.S. Ember looks A LOT like Emma. Maybe our other dogs are related to?
P.P.S. I had to sign in AGAIN to write this comment. You're welcome.
Yeah only it is just black and white. Funny thing is that I got it LAST year at the end of the season. It was strange to me that they had it because it wasn't the same as Carter's. They only had like three so I bought it in a 3T for this summer. It is kind of big but still really cute on him.
Post a Comment