Ever sense I decided to change the style and colors of my family room to a beach/cottage look, I have been trying to figure out what to do with the large (4' X 4') stretched canvas picture that we had hanging above our couch. I didn't want to get rid of it but the red and black trees really wouldn't go with my new look. So, I decided to "re-do" it. After many hours of planning and a lot of hard work, I finally finished it. I am excited about how it turned out and I especially like it because I can change the pictures of Noah out (they are attached with velcro) as he grows and we get new pictures of him . I wish I had a better before picture but you will get the idea.
Before:
Notice the large tree picture in the background.
After:




1 comments:
so crafty! nice job!
Post a Comment