Well we went to Utah again this summer and it was interesting to say the least. Let's just say that a 2.5 year old in the mountains at a cabin surrounded by dangerous stairs does not make for a cooperative toddler. The "I do" in Noah's vocabulary has become unmistakable. It was challenging for me because Noah was in to EVERYTHING and as a result didn't want to eat, sleep, or bathe; it really is a beautiful place full of fun things to do so I don't really blame him. Don't worry, I only wanted to sell him every other day :) Here are a few pictures of our trip.
David's Birthday
Our niece Ashlee and her husband Chris came to visit from Oklahoma.
Kelsey got to chase cows and was soooo happy. Noah was amused.
A very tired Kelsey


























2 comments:
Toddlers definitely change the definition of a "vacation" don't they!
The pictures look like you had a lot of fun & the setting was beautiful, but...what stood out to me the most was that Noah was eating cake WITH NO BIB!!! They would be a disaster at our house :)
haha...can you tell that I am not the one who set him up with that. Truthfully though he is a pretty tidy eater. Doesn't get much on himself.
Post a Comment