Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Glasses

Yes, I am a bit late on this one.  If you follow my blog or me on FaceBook, you probably noticed that Noah got glasses a couple of months ago.  I was worried that he wouldn't keep them on or that they would take some getting used to.  I was wrong.  He put them on the first day and has never asked to take them off.  I am so grateful for this.  At first, I had a hard time getting used to him in glasses, and now he looks strange when he doesn't have them on.  He has two pairs and I definitely like the plastic frames better.  He looks so cute in them.  Of course, I might be a bit biased.  :-)


These are his first pair.


 I know this is pretty much the same picture of him three times, but I absolutely love these shots so I am including all of them.  I get to do that because it's my blog.  lol.  :-)




Lesson learned on these glasses.  Getting transitional lenses seemed like a good idea at the time.  Now I so regret it because I can't take a picture of him outside without his glasses being dark.  Grrrrrr.


So stylish.


0 comments:

Post a Comment