Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween, 2012

I was a bad mom and didn't take many pictures of Noah this year on Halloween.  He picked out his costume and insisted on being Spider-Man.  He looked so great in his muscle costume, and his mask fit right over his glasses.  So cute.  I was a bit worried, though.  I bought the outfit a month and a half before Halloween and it just barely fit him.  The kid is growing like a weed.  So, Halloween morning, I put the costume on so he could wear it to school.  Instantly, I knew there was a problem; it was a bit tight in the, shall we say, "nether regions."  It was a situation.  I certainly didn't want people to think that Noah was going as Magic Mike!  (side note: by the time Noah is old enough to read this, Magic Mike, will be a super old movie and he probably won't even get the reference--I hope.)  Thankfully, a quick change of undergarments fixed the "problem" and we were out the door.   


Noah wore his costume all day at school and then again that night to go trick-or-treating with his buddy, Tanner.   Tanner is just a year older than Noah, but is so tall for his age (you should see his dad).  He makes Noah look like a little person in this picture.  lol. They were so cute.  Tanner is such a sweet boy, and Noah loves to spend time with him.


0 comments:

Post a Comment