Ok so I'm a little behind but it has been a very busy month. In October we took Noah and Gianna to the State Fair. We had never taken Noah to a state fair, just the county fair which was much lower key. I wasn't sure how he would respond to all the people and activity. He did well. We took him for one main reason; there was a animatronic dinosaur exhibit that we thought he would love, given his obsession with dinosaurs. Boy were we wrong. Noah was so scared. I do have to say that, although the dinos were really cool, I can understand why they were a bit overwhelming and sort of scary for Noah. Oh well, maybe next year.
Noah was not happy, as you can see.
We decided that the animal barns would be more his speed, and he love them. Thankfully the (expensive) trip to the fair wasn't a complete loss.
I'm pretty sure that feeding the prize-winning goat popcorn is frowned upon, but this little guy sure didn't mind.
These were some of our favorite animals. So cute.
Gianna was such a good sport and so willing to spend most of our time looking at animals. I told her we could ride the farris wheel. It had been years since I had been on a farris wheel. In fact the last time I rode a ride at the fair there was a definite ick factor afterwords. We made it through the ride without any vomiting, although I can't same the same for the guy standing next to us in line. G.R.O.S.S.
And check out the loot Noah made it out of there with.
Side note: Most obnoxious toy ever.





0 comments:
Post a Comment