Wednesday, November 6, 2013

"Headlights"

I was with my dad, mom, and Noah at dinner last week and we were talking about Noah's day at school.  Suddenly he exclaimed,  "Mom!  I don't have headlights!"  

???????????????

At first I wasn't sure what he was talking about but then he continued to explain.  

"I went and saw Ms. Perkins [the nurse] today and she checked to see if I had headlights."

Ooooooh......head lice.  I got it.

I proceeded to tell him that I was very happy that he didn't have "headlights" but that if he did had them, I would just shave his head.  When I said this his eyes got very big.  He looked back and forth between me and my mom and dad.  Finally he said,  "Mom, if you shave my head, I will look like Papa.  Papa has a really big forehead!" 

We all died laughing.  

I love my child.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment