Thursday, December 27, 2012

Photo shoot gone very wrong.

While we were in Flagstaff, I was determined to get a picture of Noah for this year's Christmas card.  We really wanted to find a spot with the beautiful changing aspens.  So we drove all the way to Lockett Meadow only to discover that the leaves that were supposedly so beautiful had all fallen off the trees already and the closest trees with leaves on them were a several-mile hike away.  It was getting late and we didn't have time to do that so we turned around and drove to the opposite side of town back toward the Snow Bowl.  I knew that when we visited the year before, Aspen Corner had been glorious.  There had to be leaves still, right??  Well there were, but not as many as we had hoped for.  

We got Noah out of the car and set him on a fence with the beautiful trees in the background.  Sounds great, right?  Well it was until I got home and realized that my flash had gone off the whole time and it literally looked like Noah was photoshopped into the pictures.  See for yourself.  They were terrible.  Ugh.  We did manage to get a few cute ones, ironically without one golden leaf in the background.  Oh well.  At least I got my Christmas card photo.  




The scenery was beautiful, as you can see.  Oh did I forget to mention what a pill my child is when it comes to taking his picture?  500+ pictures and we got one that was suitable for the Christmas card.  



And now to for the "photoshopped" pictures.





"Hello.  My name is Noah and my mommy and daddy took me to JC Pennys where I was put infront of this awesome background for my Christmas pictures."








and the winner was...


0 comments:

Post a Comment