Monday, May 3, 2010

Snow Monster

WE FINALLY MADE IT TO FLAGSTAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For those of you who talk to me on a regular basis, you will understand why this was such a big deal. We had been trying to take Noah to the snow for MONTHS; pretty much since it first snowed up there in November/December. I went out and bought Noah his first pair of snow boots and a sled (got to have all the snow necessities, right?) Well then he got sick, and then I got sick, and then David had to work, and then Noah got sick again, and then David was on outage, and then Noah got sick again....are you sensing a pattern? I could go on and on but what it comes down to is that we didn't go until mid April and the snow was almost gone. We did manage to find a flat patch of snow just perfect for Noah. Grandma Marni was in Washington visiting Aunt Erin so Papa went up with us.

Some pre-snow exploring with Papa


There were many snowballs thrown.

First pass.





This is the "Mom, just hurry and take the picture so I can keep sledding" look.
Hill # 2




Papa did a little accidental slip and sliding too.

Our lame attempt at a family picture...Noah was having none of it.
Off with the boots.
What is this strange looking thing they keep telling me to say hello into? They say it is a phone...hummmm...
One tired baby...
...and mommy.
(p.s. thank you David for taking this wonderful picture)







0 comments:

Post a Comment