Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Fun

I am a little behind on the postings but I wanted to make sure Christmas 2009 didn't get left out. It is a tradition in my family to do stockings on Christmas morning...and yes we wrap all the stocking-stuffers.

Stockings were always opened on Christmas morning on my parents bed so David and I decided to start this tradition with Noah. He loved the wind-up toys the most.

When Noah came out into the family room this is what greeted him.

He was more interested in putting bows on his head than opening gifts this year.
He did help Papa and Grandma open their gifts, though.

Don't let David's happy face fool you in this picture...he actually hated this shirt...he said it was too bright and that he would look like a tropical fish if he wore it...oh well, I tried!
Next we went over to my folks house for Christmas # 2. My parents got Noah these Noah-sized Cookie and Elmo pillows...Noah sleeps on Cookie at our house every night.
They also bought him a tricycle...he didn't quite get it at first.
After a few tries, he and the boys were off and running!
We all had a great Christmas 2009!

0 comments:

Post a Comment