Thursday, May 14, 2009

"If you want my body, and you think I'm sexy..."

Grandma Barbara gave Noah a pug dog that she got for Valentine's Day, years ago. This would normally be no big deal and certainly wouldn't deserve a blog entry. This particular pug dog, however, is very noteworthy. You see it sings and dances. When you press on its foot (something Noah figured out very quickly) is starts bopping and singing Rod Stewart's "If you want my body, and you think I'm sexy..." Noah thinks this is spectacular. He dances and bops up and down with him.



Noah likes to "go ni-night" with him. This is when he wraps himself up with the dog and lays down. He enjoys putting his hand in the dogs mouth when it moves during the song.



He makes growling sounds when the pug moves his mouth...



...and then he tries to eat his face.



He even takes him on trips to and from his playhouse.



He does not like to be disturbed at "ni-night time."


Let's just say that Noah loves this dog so much that if I were on a singing competition and they asked me to sing this Rod Stewart song...I would win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment