Noah is quite the artist. This is a skill that he did not inherit from me. My mom and sister are definitely the artsy ones of the family and I think David really like art when he was younger. I am sorry about the number of pictures here. This blog is mostly to help me remember some of his best work. I ordered them from oldest to newest so you could see the progression of his art. And you might just sense an obsession a theme...just maybe.
He started by copying pictures from books that he owned.
Then he started creating original creations. He learned that watercolors were hard to use, but eventually got pretty good with them.
He likes to mix it up with some driveway drawings and yes, there is a rocket ship in there. Amazing; I know.
Often I will go into the back of the house to get ready and when I come out, Noah will be sitting quietly at his table drawing picture after picture. These were a few of his most recent ones. He likes to draw "scary dinosaurs" lately.
And recently we have been journaling. Mostly to work on his writing skills. He loves to do the picture; not so much the writing part. So, we write first and then he gets to draw.









1 comments:
Nice! Go Noah! Journaling is awesome. We've seen a big improvement in Carter's writing as he has been journaling over the past year. Keep it up Noah, you're going to really impress your Kinder teacher!
Post a Comment