So we never go out of town on Labor Day but because we hadn't had the opportunity to go to Flagstaff with my parents this summer we decided to brave the traffic and head up there. Noah had so much fun, and I actually took two, count them, two naps!!!
On the agenda for this trip:
More bubbles, of course.
Tossing rocks off a very large mountain with Papa. Don't worry, no humans or animals were injured during this activity.
Going to my favorite place in the forest, the old rock house.
And of course hanging with Papa and Grandma Marni.
I have such fond memories of exploring these mountains with my Grandpa Earl and I am so happy that Noah gets to do the same with my dad.
(side note: going to Flagstaff on a holiday weekend proved to be a bad idea--40 mile back-up on I 17 on the way home. Oh well, live and learn! I guess we won't be doing that again.)





0 comments:
Post a Comment