Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dinosaur Tail

WARNING--THIS BLOG CONTAINS INFORMATION ABOUT POTTY TRAINING AND POOP.  

If you are still interested scroll down and read on.






















So Noah has taken to wanting to wipe his own behind after going potty.  He is so determined to do it himself, it is ridiculous.  Surprising though, he does a really good job.  Noah has also decided that he does not want anyone to go with him to the bathroom and actually holds up his hand and tells us to "shay (stay)" in the other room while he goes and does his business.  Yesterday, Noah came running out of the bathroom and of course he had not put his pants or underwear back on.  He was so proud of himself.  It was only after he turned to run from me that I noticed that he had toilet paper sticking out of his "crack." I ran after him, telling him that he needed to throw the toilet paper in the potty.  To which he simply replied, "No Mama.  That's my dinosaur tail!"  

Of course it is.  

What.was.I.thinking?

Only my kid...only my kid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment