Last weekend our neighbors were having a birthday party for their grandson. They decided to celebrate by throwing a huge yard sale and selling Navajo Tacos with some of their Navajo friends. While everyone was playing, a huge bee hive adjacent to their property (about 50 yards behind our house) was disturbed and the bees attacked several of the party guests. The hive was so massive that Glendale Fire Department had to be called and it took them three hours to kill the hive.
All the news stations showed up; David was even interviewed by Fox 10 and was on the evening news. They were parked in our driveway for several hours waiting to report live at 5 p.m. It was quite the day on our street. I couldn't take pictures when the fire department was there because there were bees everywhere but I was able to capture the aftermath.




2 comments:
Wow! What excitement. I hope no one was seriously hurt. Did Noah just love seeing the fire truck out the window?
I love the new look. Do you mind if I check out the site & maybe copy !?!
not at all..love leelou blogs...just be patient with the site...it is slow to load.
Post a Comment