Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Family Pictures

We got family pictures done for the first time last weekend. we decided that we would get family pictures and Noah's 2 year pictures all at the same time. Kill two birds with one stone right??? Let's just say it was not the experience I was expecting. Although, according to our photographer, it was pretty typical. NOAH HAD A MELTDOWN--not to put too fine a point on it. Most of the time he was crying (e.g first picture). All things considered (screaming, running away, rolling on the floor, kicking feet, oh yeah and did I mention that I stabbed him in the head with the sharp corner of my nail right before we started the photo session?),
they turned out pretty good.












1 comments:

luke and pamela said...

he's such a perfect model! love the ones where he is looking up. and you are such a beautiful family!

Post a Comment