Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bounce World

David and I took Noah to Bounce World for the first time today. He had a blast. He was the littlest one there but everyone was really sweet to him and the older kids even played with him.




He did really well climbing the ladders. I didn't realize how strong he was, especially with his right hand/arm, until I watched him climb up that ladder just like any other kid.

He was very curious about everything...
...but he did get stuck a few times.

He even made a new friend (this is code for: Noah wanted that little boy's ball launcher).
And then he threw a fit when he didn't get it.
He loved the big slide.

I know this picture is blurry but it cracked me up. This was Noah making his way to the bottom of the the big slide.At the end of the visit, David and I were exhausted. We all took a nice long nap that day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment